Negative atom plasma state?
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2018-06-24 20:30:48 UTC
The ’nym-shifting troll trolled as "Germaine Bucklew" <***@uwciiaen.ll>:
^^^^^^^^^^^
The ’nym-shifting troll demonstrated their ignorance as "Kayama
What atom is that having zero electrons.
A degenerate one, called an ion.
New to me.
Of course.
What size is that atom, void of electrons.
At the minimum the size of the nucleus, obviously. But it depends on
which interactions are considered as they have different ranges.
That's a particle then, or a cluster of particles.
Yes, it can *also* be described that way. That does not preclude the
possibility that it can be described as a degenerate atom.
Even wikipedia contradicts you.
If you knew what you are talking about, you would cite evidence.
An ion is an atom,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes, that is what I said.
and it has to have a minimum of one electron.
No, for example the hydrogen atom consists of one proton and one electron,
so a hydrogen ion H⁺ consists of one proton and zero electrons.

Since you have just confirmed my definition that an ion *is* an atom (marked
above), even according to you such a hydrogen ion with no electrons is an
atom – albeit, AISB, a degenerate one.
You act insistingly lika fool.
Then I have the advantage as you *have been* a fool since time immemorial:
babbling gibberish, pseudo-scientific nonsense, and insulting people – using
one pseudonym and fake address, and switching to another pseudonym and other
fake address once that nonsense or your identity had been exposed for what
it is/you are.
--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2
Germaine Bucklew
2018-06-24 21:15:48 UTC
Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
The ’nym-shifting troll trolled as "Germaine Bucklew"
That's a particle then, or a cluster of particles.
Yes, it can *also* be described that way. That does not preclude the
possibility that it can be described as a degenerate atom.
An ion is an atom, and it has to have a minimum of one electron.
No, for example the hydrogen atom consists of one proton and one electron,
so a hydrogen ion H⁺ consists of one proton and zero electrons.
So a neutron and a proton is an atom, not particles. Are you out of your
mind, you contradict yourself with own arguments.