Why is particle decay probabilistic?
Louis Savain
2016-06-25 18:15:48 UTC
Physicists do not know why. There is a very simple and surprising reason for it. Does anybody here know what the reason is?
Marion McCoskey
2016-06-26 17:15:47 UTC
Post by Louis Savain
Physicists do not know why. There is a very simple and surprising reason for it. Does anybody here know what the reason is?
My heterodyne model has an explanation.

http://www.mcky.net/hedx.php?res=het

In simple terms, the heterodyne model proposes photon decay as an alternative explanation for red shift. Stable particles like the electron are composed of resonating photons which are losing energy at a very slow rate determined by the Hubble constant. When they lose enough energy to fall out of resonance, the particle decays.

More complex atoms have more resonating photons, and thus are more likely to have a particle whose photons fall out of resonance.

Any comments or criticisms of this theory would be appreciated.

Marion
Y.Porat
2016-06-28 07:51:26 UTC
Post by Louis Savain
Physicists do not know why. There is a very simple and surprising reason for it. Does anybody here know what the reason is?
===========================
while we don't know good and fundamental enough
we have only probability

it is not natures fault
it is our fault
======================
ATB
Y.Porat
==================================
Y.Porat
2016-06-28 07:53:19 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
Post by Louis Savain
Physicists do not know why. There is a very simple and surprising reason for it. Does anybody here know what the reason is?
===========================
while we don't know good and fundamental enough
we have only probability
it is not natures fault
it is our fault
======================
ATB
Y.Porat
==================================
2

GOD DINT PLAY THE DICE ''
REMEMBER ??!!
===============
Y.Porat
============================
p***@vp.pl
2017-11-18 20:54:44 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
Post by Louis Savain
Physicists do not know why. There is a very simple and surprising reason for it. Does anybody here know what the reason is?
===========================
while we don't know good and fundamental enough
we have only probability
it is not natures fault
it is our fault
ATB