Can a “Schwarzschild Vector” give the Schwarzschild metric?
chemguy
2019-06-27 18:02:03 UTC
A vector of “incremental distance” (in 4D) has a change of direction with no change of magnitude.

A component of incremental distance may be associated with a component of acceleration.

This is the “Schwarzschild vector”.

Simple transformation should give the Schwarzschild metric.

Reference;
http://newstuff77.weebly.com 31 The Schwarzschild Vector
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-28 07:21:25 UTC
Post by chemguy
A vector of “incremental distance” (in 4D) has a change of direction with no change of magnitude.
A component of incremental distance may be associated with a component of acceleration.
This is the “Schwartzschild vector”.
Simple transformation should give the Schwarzschild metric.
Reference;
http://newstuff77.weebly.com 31 The Schwarzschild Vector
============================
Schwarzscild
can boggle
only its own balls !!!
because
space is not curved and not schmerved !!!
space is nothing and can do ** nothing!

ALL!!! FORCES ARE DONE/CREATED BY MASS**
historic copyright

Eng
Y.Porat
============================
Tom Roberts
2019-06-28 23:11:16 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
ALL!!! FORCES ARE DONE/CREATED BY MASS**
You keep claiming that. But we KNOW that equal-mass particles with
different charges experience VERY different electromagnetic forces. So
there is CLEARLY more involved than you claim.
Post by m***@gmail.com
space is not curved
What God whispered in your ear and told you this?

Note that in GR it is spaceTIME that is curved, which is QUITE
different. Note also that to claim "space is not curved" you are
ASSUMING Euclidean geometry -- with no more justification than an
assumption of Lorentzian geometry. But the latter has CONSIDERABLE
experimental support that the former lacks.

Just making bald-faced assertions like that is not useful. To be useful
you must construct a complete theory around your claims, and provide
experimental evidence that the world we inhabit behaves as your theory
predicts. To be believed in the physics community, your new theory must
be better than existing ones, or provide some other benefit.

Tom Roberts
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-29 00:10:38 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
space is not curved
What God whispered in your ear and told you this?
Note that in GR it is spaceTIME that is curved, which is QUITE
different. Note also that to claim "space is not curved" you are
ASSUMING Euclidean geometry -- with no more justification than an
assumption of Lorentzian geometry. But the latter has CONSIDERABLE
experimental support that the former lacks.
Just making bald-faced assertions like that is not useful. To be useful
you must construct a complete theory around your claims, and provide
experimental evidence that the world we inhabit behaves as your theory
predicts. To be believed in the physics community, your new theory must
be better than existing ones, or provide some other benefit.
Tom Roberts
=============================
than you !!

now please note that even you understand that net space
can do nothing unless
THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE IN IT !!

if you will say that it includes**mass** (that can move
or emit say sort of gravitons
then it is a different ***story''
because
MASS (or mass in movement) IS THE CREATOR OF ALL FORCES -INCLUDING GRAVITY !!!
while the main actor here =is mass (and not space by itself
space by itself cannot do anything
not active and not even passive !!

TIA
Y.Porat
===============
Tom Roberts
2019-06-29 15:28:29 UTC
[...]
When you construct a theory, and compare to experiment, I'll listen.

But just making wild, unsupported assertions is neither useful nor
interesting.

Tom Roberts
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-30 06:59:47 UTC
Post by Tom Roberts
[...]
When you construct a theory, and compare to experiment, I'll listen.
But just making wild, unsupported assertions is neither useful nor
interesting.
Tom Roberts
======================
before dumb calculation
there must stand
a sound logic PHYSICAL MODEL
physics is not mathematics
it is first is all
a physics insight and understanding
i am in physics more than 50 years
trying to dtudy it and understand it
more than 30 years
see my model of the nuc from more than 25 years
and realize that i am not only a talker
i am a researcher trying to have an open mind and not just a parrot
about 20 years of work on it
having 3D education and practice as an engineer
tht others DD NOT HAVE IT
http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract

TIA
Y.P
==========
m***@gmail.com
2019-07-01 01:34:46 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
[...]
[...]
space for itself is nothing and if so
can do nothing
not curved and not schmerved
==============================
Y.P
===========
m***@gmail.com
===========
m***@gmail.com
2019-07-02 20:44:07 UTC
Post by Tom Roberts
[...]
When you construct a theory, and compare to experiment, I'll listen.
But just making wild, unsupported assertions is neither useful nor
interesting.
Tom Roberts
===========================
my theory is

THAT MASS IS THE MAIN''HERO'/ (actor) OF PHYSICS!

how about that ?

==
TIA
Y.P
================
Tom Roberts
2019-07-02 23:08:42 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
[...]
When you construct a theory, and compare to experiment, I'll listen.
But just making wild, unsupported assertions is neither useful nor
interesting.
Tom Roberts
===========================
my theory is
THAT MASS IS THE MAIN''HERO'/ (actor) OF PHYSICS!
how about that ?
That is just a wild, unsupported assertion, with no testable
consequences. USELESS. UNINTERESTING.

Tom Roberts
m***@gmail.com
2019-07-03 03:45:38 UTC
Post by Tom Roberts
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
[...]
When you construct a theory, and compare to experiment, I'll listen.
But just making wild, unsupported assertions is neither useful nor
interesting.
Tom Roberts
===========================
my theory is
THAT MASS IS THE MAIN''HERO'/ (actor) OF PHYSICS!
how about that ?
That is just a wild, unsupported assertion, with no testable
consequences. USELESS. UNINTERESTING.
Tom Roberts
=======================
see
the Michel Faraday with his historic experiment
with a permanent magnet
it was 100 years ago
and yet no one was cleaver bough to appreciate its revolution in science
even Faraday himself could not appreciate at his time
similarly as well
while he invented the first electricity generator
even he could not appreciate the historic revolution** he***did ??

ATB
Eng
Yehiel Porat
========================
p***@gmail.com
2019-07-03 09:25:38 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
[...]
[...]
in that Faraday experiment
human beigs could for the fist time
see
force lines sourcing out from a'dead ''iron
curved force lines force lines are sort of curving around the iron pea
coming back to it endlessly !!
gravity
is something alike it
see my circlon mechanism
at my site
while i was suggesting it (more than 25 years ago !!!
the Faraday experiment was not in my mind at all !!
you can see it in the appendix of my site

http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract
TIA
Y.P
==================
Y.P
=======================
p***@gmail.com
2019-07-05 06:21:24 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
[...]
[...]
Mr Roberts
what new can we lean from the above Faraday experiment ??

TIA
Y.Porat
==========================
p***@gmail.com
2019-07-07 23:14:04 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Tom Roberts
[...]
[...]
no reply is as well a reply
yet
the Faraday experiment was the first hint to us
that process are done by mass
in a way that most of us
still do not understand

TIA
Y.P
=====================
l***@hotmail.com
2019-07-18 03:29:50 UTC
Post by chemguy
A vector of “incremental distance” (in 4D) has a change of direction with no change of magnitude.
A component of incremental distance may be associated with a component of acceleration.
This is the “Schwarzschild vector”.
Simple transformation should give the Schwarzschild metric.
Reference;
http://newstuff77.weebly.com 31 The Schwarzschild Vector

Here is an experiment to bring up an isotope field coherence around a copper pipe. All that is used is a spatial distance tuned into, by using a stainless steel caliper. Do this experiemnt, and then decide if vibration fields exist in the space fabric.

Experiment:
A copper pipe or tube, length from 6 inch to about 1 foot can be used to demonstrate this effect.
The power of this field will depend on the mass of the copper pipe.
A coherent Isotope field will be raised up from the copper pipe, and can be felt around it.
Two stainless steel calipers are used to inject the field on the pipe, and then to flip the field over.
The calipers must be accurate to .01 mm.
Once injected the field will self sustain, and must be taken down using a different caliper setting of 1/9x.
This experiment can also be done using a special type of coil system at very low power levels.

Here is the experiment:

Experimental Proof of Isotope Resonance

In order to show the calculations are sound, I am sharing a post from the V2EM site.
SSF = Self Sustaining Field, these fields can be palmed using a finger or hand around the active metal tubes or pipes.

Setting up a conical field on copper pipes and tubes.

Caliper => 92.71 mm

Hold the pipe or tube with it's center of mass in the caliper gap at 90 deg, SSF comes up with wide ends of the field on the ends of the pipe [ Dual Cones ].

Caliper 2 => 92.71 mm

Touch both calipers to both ends of the pipe simultaneously, field flips [ Football Shape ]. Wide field at center of tube two compression nodes on each end.

Caliper => 10.30 mm

Touch on the compression nodes on the tube to take the field down.

Clear out residuals using a magnet, if there are any present.

This is but one fractal dimension that is possible, taken directly from the spreadsheets below.

Electric Field injection Electron shell vibration

Caliper => 49.43 mm

Touch the pipe anywhere. The field will be uniform everywhere on the copper medium, and feel electric.

Caliper => 5.49 mm

Touch the tube anywhere, the field should come down

Clear any residuals with a magnet

If any want I can provide the method of calculations to produce this effect in various materials.

Dave L

2019 - 7 - 6
p***@gmail.com
2019-07-31 15:36:09 UTC
Post by l***@hotmail.com
Post by chemguy
[...]
========
??
do you want to say
mass is/can create some forces ??

TIA
Y.P
========================
p***@gmail.com
2019-09-01 06:37:42 UTC
Post by l***@hotmail.com
Post by chemguy
[...]
too complicated
makes me suspicious
and can you make it much simpler ?
ie to emphasis the main points ??
-----
IA
Y.P
==============

+++
David Lowrance
2019-09-01 22:44:56 UTC
It is very simple to calculate these fields, and you do not need to use any magnetic field data at all for the NMR calculator.

If you know the resonant frequency of the background field, you plug that into the NMR calculator for H1, and then can derive the resonance vibration for any Isotope on the NMR chart.

How is that complicted? It works.

A field comes up around your pipe or tube, and you can feel it is more dense then the background field all around it.

Dave L
p***@gmail.com
2019-09-06 05:40:25 UTC
Post by David Lowrance
It is very simple to calculate these fields, and you do not need to use any magnetic field data at all for the NMR calculator.
If you know the resonant frequency of the background field, you plug that into the NMR calculator for H1, and then can derive the resonance vibration for any Isotope on the NMR chart.
How is that complicted? It works.
A field comes up around your pipe or tube, and you can feel it is more dense then the background field all around it.
Dave L
what has all that to do with
schoolchild and curved space
it seems that the machine is curved