Gravitational model of the internal structure of particles
a***@gmail.com
2019-09-21 05:18:13 UTC
According to "Gravitational model of the internal structure of proton, electron and neutron in general relativity theory
Khlestkov A.Yu.1, Khlestkov Yu.A.1 1 National Research Nuclear University «MEPhI», Moscow, Russia"
"Based on the exact solution of the Einstein - Maxwell equations for a centrally symmetric free electromagnetic field and a dusty substance, gravitational models of a proton, electron and neutron are proposed in the form of pulsating unclosed wormholes with two static throats - oppositely charged electric charges that extend into two parallel asymptotically flat vacuum spaces"

we have got two parallel symmetrical worlds or, assuming wormholes with non-parallel axes, we have got two parallel asymmetric worlds.

Maybe Wolfgang Pauli had in mind when wrote to Werner Heisenberg about bifurcation and reduction of symmetry (1958)

Oleg Goryunov
r***@gmail.com
2019-09-22 17:48:23 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
What are the models?

It is a convenience for particle statistics and quantum mechanics.

The particle statistics are Bose and Einstein, Fermi-Bose,
tha hadron and baryon statistics, Bose-Einstein and Fermi-Dirac.
Then there are mesons besides, and then parastatistics for them.

Is it a statistical ensemble?

"Based on the exact solution of the Einstein - Maxwell equations ...".

For exact solutions, how is this model "the" exact?

I can't read this in Russian but I looked for it.
a***@gmail.com
2019-09-23 06:24:08 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
What are the models?
I can't read this in Russian but I looked for it.
It is possible to find the article in English via
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11182-019-01709-9
or to write directly to authors (e-m is on the page).
p***@gmail.com
2019-09-23 15:32:13 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
What are the models?
I can't read this in Russian but I looked for it.
It is possible to find the article in English via
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11182-019-01709-9
or to write directly to authors (e-m is on the page).
==============================
if you wander about the internal structure of particles
and nuclei
see the unprecedented model
http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract
the ;chain of orbitals' system there

plus
y. circlon mechanism' at the appendix there
and if you have questions (surely you must have)
just ask

TIA
Y.Porat
======================
a***@gmail.com
2019-09-24 04:46:36 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
the unprecedented model
Thank you very much, I will try to see.
p***@gmail.com
2019-09-24 21:37:36 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
the unprecedented model
Thank you very much, I will try to see.
======================
you are welcom
if you have questions(sure you might have)
welcom shoot
==
Y.P
================
r***@gmail.com
2019-09-24 00:27:23 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
What are the models?
I can't read this in Russian but I looked for it.
It is possible to find the article in English via
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11182-019-01709-9
or to write directly to authors (e-m is on the page).
"... incomplete geometrizability of the electromagnetic field itself, [...]".

Indeed. metrizability and para-metrizing for completeness
have field effects courtesy components in gravity - a particle
model of mass in space. (There are waves.)

Gravity: a particle model of mass in space.

Symmetry-breaking of Maxwell, ....

"wormholes" -- strings, only connected, writing them as "wormholes"
is assigning them the only meaning it has in black hole theory, they
are always next to each other under being component differential
terms or boundaries.

From the abstract: "... when the proton is scattered on the electron,
its wormhole penetrates into the center of the electron wormhole,
the curvature radius of its neck decreases down to the abive-indicated
neutron radius".

"... nucleons and holding nuclei in a compact state".

Hmm, you have the radius of the neutron is 1.0049
while it is 0.8412 for the proton -- if that's not electromagnetic
it's radioactive, or for example where lepton exchange instead
meson exchange - hadrons are neutral under decay, for example.

I.e. it seems under _draw_, the current considerations, of the particles.

That's usually potential under potential.
p***@gmail.com
2019-09-25 12:51:20 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
What are the models?
I can't read this in Russian but I looked for it.
It is possible to find the article in English via
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11182-019-01709-9
or to write directly to authors (e-m is on the page).
=====================
yes
mass in space
because
mass is the main 'hero' here

======
Y.P
=====================
Post by p***@gmail.com
"... incomplete geometrizability of the electromagnetic field itself, [...]".
Indeed. metrizability and para-metrizing for completeness
have field effects courtesy components in gravity - a particle
model of mass in space. (There are waves.)
Gravity: a particle model of mass in space.
Symmetry-breaking of Maxwell, ....
"wormholes" -- strings, only connected, writing them as "wormholes"
is assigning them the only meaning it has in black hole theory, they
are always next to each other under being component differential
terms or boundaries.
From the abstract: "... when the proton is scattered on the electron,
=================
a***@gmail.com
2019-09-23 07:10:14 UTC
I would like to note that, probably, nothing prohibits having more than two layers, i.e. have a multi-layers reality. Then dark matter and energy can be understood.

Oleg Goryunov
p***@gmail.com
2019-09-27 14:58:33 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I would like to note that, probably, nothing prohibits having more than two layers, i.e. have a multi-layers reality. Then dark matter and energy can be understood.
Oleg Goryunov
======================
just forget about you layers
there is nothing like that in Atoms
it is
chains of orbitals ''
====
ATB
Y.P
================
p***@gmail.com
2019-09-29 06:07:35 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
I would like to note that, probably, nothing prohibits having more than two layers, i.e. have a multi-layers reality. Then dark matter and energy can be understood.
Oleg Goryunov
======================
just forget about you layers
there is nothing like that in Atoms
it is
chains of orbitals ''
====
ATB
Y.P
================
see
http://sites.google.com/sits/theyporatmodel/an-abstract

gravity is negligible there
it is 'chain of orbitals' there
and if you don t mind
all chemistry is about
chains of orbitals''
that is my innovation applying it to nucleus as well
====
TIA
Y.P
=====================

[...]